I’m ALL about small, easy steps that have huge returns. I created my Results Accelerator program to prioritize that approach. (That’s why my RA clients stick around forever.) At the same time I promised to share my best discoveries from my paid programs with you here, for free, so you can try them on your own. Here’s today’s GOLDEN NUGGET. I’ve been practicing a little science experiment in pre-emptive gratitude (gratitude for things before they happen). First thing every morning I make a list of gratitude for what I want to experience that day. Something interesting has been happening. … Continue reading
Tag Archives: results
In only 6 months I think I may have gathered as many success stories from my new Results Accelerator™ program as I’ve posted from more than a decade of my other programs combined. Full disclosure: I haven’t counted. Please compare for yourself. 🙂
Check out the feedback that’s come in from the first 6 months of my new Results Accelerator™ coaching and accountability “online love-club.” Continue reading
Got results? A visitor to my website wrote to me: “How do I make money appear in my life? I try only thinking about having it instead of “not” having it….but that is hard when you are in financial crisis each week.” Here are my thoughts: I think we’ve been sold a bill of goods. Well-intentioned people will tell you that if you think positive, raise your vibration, say affirmations, practice the “law of attraction,” only focus on good feelings and have enough faith, the money fairy will come along and make you rich. And if you’re feeling scared and … Continue reading
“I wanted to say THANK YOU Morgana Rae, for having chosen me to be in your first ever Beta group in her Results Accelerator program.
It was an amazing experience, loved every minute of it. Reading about each other’s progress, being so happy with the feedback, feeling driven by the Program’s so well designed ( did you do that, you over clever wonderful Morgana Rae?) rhythm.
Each day (except for two) a month long I was there with this mixed group of women.Everybody was in a different time line/mood/spot/health issue/experience. It drove me, it empowered me, it felt each day like connecting to this virtual group and I loved it. Continue reading
I just got back from the 3 day mastermind in San Diego. It’s a group of established, mostly 7-figure thought leaders in the coaching (business, personal, spiritual) who get together once a year to get real. Back in the day we were a little group of 15 to 20. Now we’re closing in on 50 members! (Can you find me in this photo? Hint: front row, almost center.) I actually wanted to stay home this year (I’m in writing mode and not feeling social), but I’d already paid for my $10,000 mastermind seat… and I’m so glad I attended. … Continue reading
2016 was an interesting year.The Money and Love results got bigger and faster… and I’ve been looking back to uncover WHY:
* My client Pam went from financially anxious employee to owner of a $3 MILLION company on track to grow to $30M in the next 5 years (my intuition says faster–> 3 years), while softening and finding new power in accessing her Aphrodite energy… and she got married!
* Catherine also was blocked with money and love: she was putting together a 7-figure deal by Day 6 of my retreat, and then she went on a 6 week bike tour of Indonesia with a hot British widow she met 2 days after my retreat ended.
* Pirie reported making over $12 MILLION in the 3 years after doing my Money Goddess retreat in Bali.
* Leslie made over $1.2 MILLION within the first month of working with my and my Money Goddess materials. (She then went to Bali with me for a love breakthrough, and got it.)
* Shalini and Jody broke 6 figures for the first time. (Jody not only quadrupled her income from $25K to $100K… she met her boyfriend a few hours after our coaching session!) Continue reading
Hello Readers. It’s Day Three of my Open Mailbox Project:
“As I was rereading your interview my Money Honey suggested I go to the bank and withdraw one hundred dollars in new one dollar bills just to see, touch and and smell. Which I did with trepidation, not having much more than that in my account.
Less than ten minutes after I returned home an ex-tenant I hadn’t seeen for over six months knocked on the door and handed me a bank envelope containing $300.00 in cash.” Continue reading