One of the most important things in life is Money. It’s what we use to pay for everything from our homes to our food and clothes. But does it love you? Does it care about your happiness as much as you do?
Money you should ask!
Host Bob Wheeler, a CPA and author of “The Money Nerve” and the CFO of the greatest stand-up comedy club in the world #TheComedyStore, connects with Morgana Rae to dive into how to transform your relationship with money from bad boyfriend to a honey who loves you and never leaves you.
Bob and Morgana’s conversation includes:
• [3:07] Having money repelling superpowers.
• [6:33] Change happens at the speed of safety.
• [11:57] Millionaire heartset vs mindset.
• [13:30] Root cause of money worries is never about money.
• [15:42] Facing your money monster.
• [26:28] If your Money was a person, who would your money honey be?
Transform your relationship with money and visit doesmoneyloveyou.com and learn where you are with your relationship with money. Make more money by putting love first.
Do you love Bob? (Of course you do!) For more of Bob’s tips and tools on your emotions and money check out: https://www.themoneynerve.com.
Wanna reprint it for your blog or e-zine? Cool! Just post a “written by Morgana Rae” credit, and tell your readers to get my FREE Money Magnet Video Gift at www.morganarae.com. Thanks!