Creative people tend to see the world a little differently than everyone else. But that does’t mean they can’t zero in on their goals, get focused, get organized, and not only accomplish what they want to achieve but earn money doing it. In “Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day”, Sam Bennett, a beloved teacher and successful writer, actor, and comedian helps your audience get a handle on their own particular ó even peculiar ó creative process and harness their energies in positive, productive, and income-generating ideas. Sam’s innovative exercises and inspiring true success stories will promote the kind of insights that turn underperforming geniuses into accomplished artists.
In this call, learn:
– How 15 minutes/day can REALLY make a difference
– How to override ìgetting ready to get readyî syndrome
– Make ìcould-doî lists instead of ìto-doî lists
– Determining which of your 137 projects to tackle first
– The top three things to do to get past perfectionism
– The tools you need in your creativity toolkit
– Building a daily creativity habit into a busy 24/7 world
Special Gift: FREE
Procrastination Domination Starter Kit
Subscribe to the Show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day with Sam Bennett
Wanna reprint it for your blog or e-zine? Cool! Just post a “written by Morgana Rae” credit, and tell your readers to get my FREE Money Magnet Video Gift at www.morganarae.com. Thanks!