If you’re going to make money a person, “Money” is going to, well, have a personality.
And that personality has some quirks.
Over the years I’ve noticed that client “Money Honeys” (that new, wonderful relationship with a money who LOVES you!) tends to certain predispositions.
In other words, Money just likes some stuff and doesn’t like other stuff. Here’s a rundown of the most common Money Honey likes and dislikes:
- sexy lingerie (Money keeps sending my clients shopping)
- animals and pets (especially dogs, horse, and fluffy red cats)
- self confidence
- strong personal boundaries
- talks in the car (Money Honey likes to sit in the passenger seat)
- France (whether it’s trips to Paris or French cuisine, your Money Honey digs France!)
- being rejected and blamed
- fast food
- small hotel rooms (My Money Honey complained to me in Melbourne. I changed rooms.)
- gouging (overcharging is a no-no)
- people pleasing
- cruelty to animals
- junk–buying crap (if you’re going to spend, make it count)
- disorder and disregard
- not standing up for yourself
- ugly clothing (it’s really not attractive)
What does YOUR Money Honey like and dislike?
Wanna reprint it for your blog or e-zine? Cool! Just post a “written by Morgana Rae” credit, and tell your readers to get my FREE Money Magnet Video Gift at www.morganarae.com. Thanks!