Want more website traffic? Baffled by Social Media?
It’s EASY. Here’s what to do:
- Link back to your site when you post comments on well trafficked blogs, twitter, facebook.
- Put your website on your YouTube videos. (Facebook and YouTube are MUSTS for web traffic.
- Include your “gravitar” (got to https://en.gravatar.com/) with your posts. (Your photo posts automatically when you enter your email address.)
- “Anchor” your keywords everywhere: that means hyperlink your most important keywords back to your site when you post around the web.
- Circulate articles. Create your own blog. Create a group page and a fan page on Facebook. (I’ve gotten so much business and international exposure from being on Facebook that it blows my mind.)
- Be a friend, not a salesperson, when you connect with people on social networking sites. Post amusing tweets. Don’t spam your friends. Don’t be pushy or icky.
- Ping your tweets: they’ll show up on LinkedIn and other places Twitter doesn’t go… yet.
- Get a wordpress blog, hook it up to social media, and add new content all the time.
- Have social networking and “forward to a friend” links on your newsletters.
And that’s how I get traffic. That, and getting a lot of radio and press.
Once you get traffic to your site, bribe your visitors to take action (sign up for something) with a gift. Website visits that lead to no action are a waste of bandwidth.
Wanna reprint it for your blog or e-zine? Cool! Just post a “written by Morgana Rae” credit, and tell your readers to get my FREE Money Magnet Video Gift at www.morganarae.com. Thanks!