Feeling lost, slow-witted and confused? Congratulations! You’ve hit your edge. This is one of those pivotal personal growth moments where the world you know, the “who” you know yourself to be, may be disintegrating to make room for the person you are becoming.
Sometimes these changes are internally driven, and sometimes our circumstances change suddenly and we find ourselves reeling.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You feel uncertain, indecisive.
- You question your direction.
- Business as usual isn’t working.
- You feel hopelessly stuck, and maybe discouraged.
- You may even feel “blank,” like you’ve hit a wall.
Here’s my big piece of advice for the month. STOP!
If at all possible, put big decisions on hold.
Don’t start a new business project.
Don’t sign major contracts.
Don’t expect to have the answers and “snap out of it” just yet…
- Take advantage of this time of “not knowing” to dream, tap into your intuition, get out of your usual environment.
- Explore possibilities without attachment.
- Recommit to your core values. When your outside expression is shifting, look for what is eternal inside yourself.
- Rest! Part of why it’s so hard to see, think, and act during these moments is your mind is working overtime, below the surface, processing information.
Lucky for us we have that groovy astrological Mercury Retrograde going on. Whether this visual phenomenon (the planet looks like it’s going backwards, when viewed from earth) really impacts our lives or not, your basic Mercury Retrograde rule book will come in handy this month.
- Words that begin with “re” get a green light: Review, Revise, Redo, Restore, Reconnect, Recommit, Renegotiate, Repair, Resolve, Release… this is the time to take a look at the different areas of your life, your projects, your plans. Put your attention on things you’ve already started and improve, but don’t start anything new until January.
- Plan for delays, reversals, repeats, and general annoyance.
- Be extra careful when traveling.
- Make sure your computer is backed up.
- Expect people from your past to show up, or at least old life issues to stop by for a visit.
I, as your coach for the duration of this letter, give you a FREE PASS to take a break.
Your brain will come back with new insights, ideas and clarity. But for now, when something really big’s around the corner, give yourself time to process. You are preparing for a new world.
Wanna reprint it for your blog or e-zine? Cool! Just post a “written by Morgana Rae” credit, and tell your readers to get my FREE Money Magnet Video Gift at www.morganarae.com. Thanks!