Greetings from Quarantine. With all the bad news swirling about, I think it’s ever more important to focus on the good.
Stuff I feel good about:
* I tested negative for Covid-19 last week.
* I chatted with my Dad on the 1 year anniversary of his death last week. He’s still a big fan of my husband.
* Devin and I celebrated our 6th anniversary of wedding #1.
* I’ve completed the integration for my new Manifest Now! product upgrade into an interactive, gamified membership site. (Just need to shoot a dang intro video today.)
* Weather is gorgeous. Ferals are being well fed. Some of my baby vegetables are thriving. Grateful to have my own house with a garden.
Wanna reprint it for your blog or e-zine? Cool! Just post a “written by Morgana Rae” credit, and tell your readers to get my FREE Money Magnet Video Gift at www.morganarae.com. Thanks!