I almost died. On November 7, 1983, I was struck by a car while riding my bicycle to school. The girl who hit me freaked and fled the scene, leaving me knocked out and sprawled out in the middle of the street. Fortunately someone spotted me before I was run over (again) and called 911. I was in a coma for a week. The brain injury was inoperable. The damage was most severe in the area my brain responsible for speech. No one knew whether I would ever speak again… if I ever woke up. Clearly I DID wake up, … Continue reading
Tag Archives: intuition
Feeling lost, slow-witted and confused? Congratulations! You’ve hit your edge. This is one of those pivotal personal growth moments where the world you know, the “who” you know yourself to be, may be disintegrating to make room for the person you are becoming.
Does any of this sound familiar?
* You feel uncertain, indecisive.
* You question your direction.
* Business as usual isn’t working.
* You feel hopelessly stuck, and maybe discouraged.
* You may even feel “blank,” like you’ve hit a wall.
Here’s the story of how I was almost killed, barely survived the recovery, and the learnings and gifts I extracted for you, in the hopes that you learn the lessons more easily… Continue reading
You’re already as psychic as the highest paid professional mystic. Your intuition muscles are just flabby. Here are some TRICKS to strengthen INTUITIVE TALENTS.
1. “Trust but Verify.” Notice your hunches without attachment. When you have a feeling, or some word or picture or idea pops into your mind, make a note of it (physically and mentally) and see what happens. Over time you’ll see that your guesses get more accurate and show up more frequently. Continue reading